Business Hours Phone

(909) 585-2565

After Hours Phone

(909) 585-2567

The Big Bear City Community Services District wants to hear concerns and complaints from citizens in order to provide accessible programs, services and activities.  A citizen can call with a comment, concern or complaint without filing a formal grievance. A formal grievance can be filed by following the procedure and completing the grievance form below. Alternate formats are available by contacting the ADA Coordinator at (909) 585-2565.

ADA Nondiscrimination Notice

ADA Grievance Procedure

ADA Grievance Form